HOME  |  LOGIN  |  CONTACT Subscribe to our news feed Follow us on Twitter   Find us on LinkedIn   Subscribe to our YouTube Channel  |  Reduce font size  Increase font size

Retiring Members

If you are a retiring clerk and you have changed your membership from Fellow/Principal to Past Service membership, please be aware that you are still able to use your professional designation, FSLCC,/PSLCC after your name.

We are aware that retiring clerks are less able to maintain CPD in order to meet the CPD points required for Fellow/Principal membership and, therefore, provide the option to use the designated letters. Unfortunately, this only applies to the designated letters and does not include the other benefits of Fellow/Principal membership.

If you would like to add the designated letters to your name on our system please login to the website, visit 'Your SLCC', hover over your name on the right corner and click 'contact details'. Alternatively please contact



Principal Sponsor

Principal Sponsor
  • Post to:
  • twitter logo