Webinars - NEW!
In recent years, the course has been run successfully as a day course, but has now been adapted for delivery as a 3 module webinar.
The complete course will provide you with the knowledge to assist with the process of putting out purchases for goods and services to tender. A well constructed tender and specification can save your council money.
Your Society is offering 90 minute webinars over 3 modules hosted by Andy Dyson. The cost for 3 modules is £90 + VAT for SLCC members and £105 + VAT for non-members.
Tuesday 2nd October - Module 1: Writing the Tender
Tuesday 16th October - Module 2: Evaluation and Award
Tuesday 30th October - Module 3: Contract Management
Please note - Webinar booking closes at 5pm the day before the webinar is due to take place
If you are interested in taking part please contact Tracey Canavan on email@example.com
The webinar is worth 1 CPD point.
Click here to view a full list of the topics currently delivered view webinar.
Who should take part?
Abut the trainer:
• Andy Dyson has over 25 years’ experience of Training and Social Employment in USA, Germany, and UK
• Public Sector Bid/Tender Management, Disbursement of public funds by grant and public tender.
• Control of PQQ, ITT and Tender assessment on applications from £50,000 upward. Total funds of over 13 million
• Experienced in the post tender contract negotiation phase and subsequent programme management of funding programme benefits delivery
• Proven track record of stakeholder management within the commercial and public sector
• MSP certified, MBA qualified senior manager
• Experience of programme development, from conception to delivery
• Excellent analytic and financial skills including experience of reporting to board structures
If your Clerk attends, subsequent bookings for the same course from members of the council may attend at the member rate.
There is not just value in your investment in attending the training course, but these are also great opportunities to network with like-minded individuals and make new contacts.
Book your next personal development opportunity now!
|Date||Course Code||Venue||Directions||Members||Non Members||Register|
2nd Oct 18
16th Oct 18
30th Oct 18
|QCT Webinars||10am - 11.30am||Get Directions||£90 +VAT||£105 +VAT||Click Here|