Communication Styles and Building Better Relationships – 4 & 11 November
Thursday 4 & 11 November, 10:00am – 12:00pm
The cost for this webinar is:
SLCC Members – £120 + VAT
Non-Members – £140 + VAT
Claim 2 CPD points for attending both sessions!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
We are all unique and react differently to various situations and challenges and communicate accordingly. We are different, but we are predictably different. Our preferences give us a great insight into our communication, behaviour, motivation, decisions and the choices we make.
The “Communication Styles and Building Better Relationships” webinar will introduce you to the DISC personality model that will help you understand people in minutes, and using this knowledge will help you build more positive and effective interactions and mutually beneficial relationships.
Part 1 objectives:
- Introduce you to the DISC personality profiling model
- Develop an enhanced understanding of people’s preferences, behavioural and communication styles – including their strengths and blind spots (based on the DISC model)
- Increase your appreciation and understanding of the value of personality differences, and utilizing each other’s strengths
- Give you practical tips on recognizing and improving communication across the different styles, including learning to speak a different ‘style’ language, finding common language and building better relationships
Part 2 objectives:
- Provide a practical revision of the different communication styles
- Build on your knowledge from part 1, and take a deeper dive into people’s characteristics / communication styles (dos and don’ts / likes and dislikes)
- Appreciate and explore your own blind spots, and how overusing your strengths can impact others
- Be able to build your own improvement plan for creating a healthy working environment, positive working relationships, and make an impact on others
There will be the opportunity to order an individual DISC report directly from the trainer before or after part 1, should you feel this would be of benefit to you (at a cost of £50 +VAT). However there is no obligation to do so, and you will still be able to benefit from the sessions without this optional extra.
About the Trainer
Roksana has a wealth of experience in the area of learning and development, having delivered bespoke training and coaching to individuals and teams in various settings for over 11 years.
Roksana is driven to help people get the best out of themselves and each other to create positive working relationships which are free of stress, bias and conflict. Her interest and knowledge in human behaviour, positive psychology, Neuro Linguistic Programming and Neuroplasticity makes her well equipped when working with both individuals and teams to improve their awareness, motivation and drive, and develop confidence, clarity and vision, enabling them to build strong partnerships.
Wrong time? Wrong subject?
The SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please click here to complete an ‘expression of interest’.