New Clerk Event – North 2020
This event is packed with best-practice advice, tips and information on your new clerking role and is coming to the Majestic Hotel in Harrogate on Wednesday 11th March 2020.
The role and functions of parish, community and town councils have increased immeasurably and the roles of the modern council officer now cover a range of topics including legal and financial, publicity, events, staff supervision etc.
This New Clerk Event will provide you with a basic toolkit to fulfil your new managerial role and serve your community to the fullest.
Your exciting agenda is coming soon…
Join the event to:
- Discover how the new clerk support initiative can help you settle into your role
- Find the best way of managing your role, responsibilities and working relationships
- Understand how to compile lawful agendas including tips on writing minutes
- Create your own ‘Clerks’ Year Calendar’ containing key dates and important tasks
- Identify your learning pathway using SLCC professional development