Practitioners’ Conference 2022
A conference instigated by clerks for clerks and their councillors; this popular event continues to be populated by topics chosen by you and will be delivered virtually.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of the 2022 conference taking place over three days, Tuesday 15, Wednesday 16 and Thursday 17 February 2022.
The unique and informative agenda is currently being planned and will feature a blend of workshops with direct practical relevance to parish, town and community councils covering:
- Time management
- The tendering process
- Elections in Wales
- Learn how to say no!
- Success stories from your fellow clerks
- Networking sessions for small, medium and large councils
If there is a specific topic you would like to see on the agenda, please email email@example.com with your suggestion(s).
What’s in it for you?
- Choose your sessions – pick from a range of sessions to develop your own learning agenda
- Tailored content – the mix of online workshops and plenary sessions will include relevant advice and guidance for clerks covering funding, communications, regulations and much more!
- CPD points – accrue CPD points to increase your knowledge as well as building your CPD log. To be eligible to claim the full 6 CPD points you will need to have attended at least 15 sessions, i.e. 5 sessions per day over 3 days. CPD points are self-awarded.
- Join your colleagues – meet up with your colleagues in the virtual networking session to share your experiences, learn from fellow clerks or just meet up with friends
- Save time – the online delivery means there is no travel time plus you can learn from the comfort of your home or office!
Three days of training for only £75 + VAT members or £199 + VAT non-members.
Member price for non-members discount – bring along a fellow clerk, officer or councillor and get their non-member place for £75 + VAT!
Clerks in Wales – you could be eligible for a bursary towards 50% of the cost. Click here to find out more.
How do I book & register?
Book the event here, we’ll email you confirmation of the booking and send you the digital delegate pack before the event begins.
Included in your pack will be the agenda containing the Zoom links to register, register for every session before the conference begins. To register, simply click the registration link next to the session name and complete your details, you will then be sent a Zoom link which will allow you to join the session at the allotted time.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org