Local Council Consultancy (LCC) was launched in late 2018 by SLCC as an additional capability to the advisory and membership services. LCC draw on the wide and deep expertise of SLCC and seek to provide councils with a value for money, sector-leading consultancy service.
What can LCC offer?
- A unique position in the local council sector meaning that we understand the issues faced by clerks and councils
- Strong connections across the sector utilising our association with SLCC
- Experienced and qualified associates to work with you and manage your project
- An honest approach – we will help if we can but will be honest if we can’t
- A comprehensive range of skills and experience taken from all sizes of council
- Competitive rates with the opportunity to help you maximise your budget
How does the service work?
- Contact LCC to discuss your requirements
- We will talk to you to understand your needs and give you a clear quote for our services
- If the quote is agreed, you will be appointed an associate who will contact you to commence the work
- Our associate will deliver your project with oversight by the Head of LCC to ensure that the deadline, budget and objectives are achieved
- Following completion of the work, we will ask for feedback in order to ensure you are satisfied and that we continually strive for excellence.
We offer a range of services designed to meet your needs. Some examples are:
Meet the team
LCC services are delivered by our team of Associates who are grounded in core public service values, most of them having spent the major part of their own careers with local councils. We currently have over 40 expert Associates to help us provide a broad range of skills across many locations in England and Wales, offering bespoke solutions to meet your needs.