Advertise in The Clerk Magazine
One of the key benefits of SLCC membership is the bi-monthly magazine ‘The Clerk’, which is our major piece of communication with our members. As a members-only magazine, publications are valued and retained. The content (including adverts) is read, absorbed and referred to for future purchases. The Clerk is delivered directly to the clerk themselves.
Each publication is also available in digital format for members on our website featuring a click-through to the advertisers’ website.
Who reads The Clerk?
- The circulation is over 3,600 clerks representing over 5,000 councils.
- The majority of our members have an annual budget of £100,001 – £250,000
- Our members have responsibility over the community allotments, parks and recreation grounds, waste bins, play equipment, cemetery, community centres, markets, football grounds, street lighting, grass cutting, public toilets, war memorials and more.
- 94% of members rate The Clerk as ‘good’ or ‘excellent’*
*Figures taken from the 2021 membership survey.
Advert Sizes and Prices
Please use the following guidelines to create pdf files that conform to our specifications:
- All files to be supplied as Hi resolution PDF’s
- Files must be centred to the page with crop marks and 3mm bleed
- All images contained within the PDF must be high resolution (300dpi recommended), CMYK format
- All files need to be sent via wetransfer.com and you will receive an email of safe receipt
The advertiser must have the appropriate insurance to indemnify them for any advice or information quoted on the advertisement. If a digital proof, which must be run from the PDF file, is not supplied The Clerk cannot accept responsibility for incorrect colour match/copy.
Please email your artwork to: email@example.com