Allotment Management: Site Facilities and Health and Safety (16 April)
This webinar about the Site Facilities / Health and Safety aspects of Allotment Management will cover:
- Site accessibility
- What types of facilities can be included on site?
- What policies and procedures need to be covered?
- The importance of plot cultivation and inspection
- Health and Safety risk assessments, insurance and implications for volunteers carrying out maintenance on site
- Security for sites
- Practical tips, using examples from day-to-day problems
This webinar will usually last between 45 minutes – 1.5 hours (dependent on the number of questions / queries received in the session).
Tuesday 16 April, 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Members: £30 + VAT
Non-Members: £35 + VAT
Claim 1 CPD point for attending!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
About the Trainer
Liz Bunting has been the Legal and Operations Manager of the National Allotment Society (NAS) for the past 12 years. She has advised on legal issues for 30 years (including 11 years with the National Farmers Union) and has a keen interest in all forms of gardening.
Wrong time? Wrong place?
SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.