This webinar on the Tenancy Agreements and Policies aspects of Allotment Management will cover:
- Types of allotment, and the basics of legislation
- Newer trends, including the inclusion of allotments in new developments
- Land acquisition
- Management options and responsibilities
- The pros / cons for the self-management of allotments by Local Authorities
- What to include within the tenancy agreement
- Standard clauses in line with allotment legislation
- Templates available
- Issues that can arise
- Practical tips, using examples from day-to-day problems
This webinar will usually last between 45 minutes – 1.5 hours (dependent on the number of questions / queries received in the session).
Thursday 4 April, 2:00pm – 3:30pm
SLCC Members: £30 + VAT
Non-Members: £35 + VAT
Claim 1 CPD point for attending!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
“Brilliant course for understanding the many aspects of allotment management.”
Marcia Phillibert, Boyatt Wood Parish Council
About the Trainer
Liz Bunting has been the Legal and Operations Manager of the National Allotment Society (NAS) for the past 12 years. She has advised on legal issues for 30 years (including 11 years with the National Farmers Union) and has a keen interest in all forms of gardening.
Wrong time? Wrong place?
SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.