An Introduction to SLCC Webinars – The Basics – 4th June FREE
Thursday 4th June, 11:00am – 11:30am
There are no CPD points available for this session but it will give you an insight into how webinar sessions are run and give you the confidence to get the most out of your training!
- Are you new to webinars?
- Do you feel anxious about how they work and what to expect?
Don’t worry, we’ve all been there, and SLCC are here to help!
You’ll be guided through the basics of attending webinars in a no-pressure environment, by our friendly Training & Development Officer.
The aims of this session are to enable you to:
- Understand where to find & how to use the webinar control panel / tools you’ll need
- Test your equipment to make sure it works
- Gain confidence that you’ll be able to get the most from attending webinars
- Raise any questions / worries you have
We plan to run this session on a weekly basis for the foreseeable future, so if this session is fully booked, please try another date instead.
Wrong time? Wrong subject?
The SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please click here to complete an ‘expression of interest’.