Community Building Management Summit – May 2023
Join this one-day, virtual summit for an opportunity to engage with the latest advice and guidance relating to community building management.
Sector experts will lead the themed sessions encouraging in-depth discussion and debate on licensing, legionella control, project management, energy audits and more, all from the comfort of your home or office.
Open to clerks, deputy clerks, responsible financial officers from councils of any size across England and Wales, and anyone with an interest in the local council sector.
Discover how to:
- Find available funding for building improvements
- Manage your building risks and insurance
- Save money and reduce carbon emissions using an energy audit to identify priority actions
- Effectively project manage a new community centre development
- Comply with the law when it comes to legionella control
- Recover and grow your Community Asset
- Manage licensing for alcohol, music and entertainment and the liabilities in the event of a breach
24 May 2023, 9:45am – 4:10pm
Members: £60 + VAT
Non-members: £120 + VAT
Bring along a fellow clerk, officer or councillor and get their non-member place for £60 + VAT!
Attend this event and log 2 CPD points!