Community Engagement Summit – November 2023
Join this one-day, virtual summit for an opportunity to engage with the latest advice and guidance relating to community engagement.
Sector experts will lead the themed sessions encouraging in-depth discussion and debate on social media, community gardens, managing future risks, motorcaravan tourism and more, all from the comfort of your home or office.
Open to clerks, deputy clerks, responsible financial officers from councils of any size across England and Wales, and anyone with an interest in the local council sector.
Discover how to:
- Use social media channels to engage different audiences in your community
- Take a cash-first approach to food insecurity
- Manage future risks facing local councils
- Gain financially by embracing motorcaravan tourism
- Engage the wider community using a ‘Think Tank’ strategy
22 November 2023, 9:50am – 4:10pm
Members: £60 + VAT
Non-members: £120 + VAT
Bring along a fellow clerk, officer or councillor and get their non-member place for £60 + VAT!
Attend this event and log 2 CPD points!