Conflict Resolution – 23 November
This one-hour webinar will cover:
- How to prevent and handle conflicts that occur in the workplace
- Familiarisation with common causes and signs of conflict
- Know how the law relates to conflict management
- How to carry out a conflict risk assessment
- Understand methods for handling confrontations and ongoing cases of conflict – including types of alternative conflict resolution
Wednesday 23 November, 11:00am – 12:00pm
SLCC Members – £30 + VAT
Non-Members – £35 + VAT
Claim 1 CPD point for attending this webinar!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
About the Trainer
Aisha Elliott is a young professional with in-depth learning and training experience. A Law graduate with qualifications in Peer Mentoring, Business Support Services and Accountancy, she is able to enhance client propositions with a broad range of skills and knowledge allowing for the provision of coaching and support to organisations that operate both publicly and corporately. Over the last five years, she has worked with a wide range of organisations offering business skills, corporate mentoring and training across a variety of sectors.
Wrong time? Wrong place?
SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.