To book and attend this training, you will need to have:
- A Microsoft Windows computer / laptop that you are familiar with using
- Microsoft Excel 2016 or newer installed (this includes Excel 365)
We also recommend that you should either:
- Already be comfortable using basic formatting features in Excel, including formatting numbers, text, and ranges. Or
- Have previously attended the Microsoft Excel for Beginners – PC Users: Module 1 webinar
Create & Edit Charts:
- Create a chart
- Chart recommendations
- Create pie charts and exploding pie charts
- Chart nonadjacent ranges
- Place a chart on a separate worksheet
- Create sparkline charts
- Modify and change elements of the chart
- Apply formatting to chart objects
- Use the Quick Analysis Toolbar
- Create and apply a custom chart template
- Find and replace formats
- Draw borders
- Create conditional formatting
- Apply table styles and slicers
- Use table tools
Wednesday 20 September, 9:30am – 12:30pm
Members: £120 + VAT
Non-Members: £140 + VAT
Claim 1 CPD point for attending!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
About the Trainer
Versatile and knowledgeable with a friendly, professional approach, Sharon has delivered training to corporate and public sector customers since 1993, also helping them with migration upgrades and software rollouts. She works with both classroom-based instruction and 1-2-1 coaching as well as assistance at the desk and floor walking.
Sharon has technical expertise for troubleshooting users’ issues, and always makes sure she is fully up to date with any new features and software.
Security cleared for working with Government bodies, e.g. MoD / Home Office, Sharon enjoys working with teams and delivering blended training to a high standard.
Wrong time? Wrong place?
SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.