To book and attend this training, you will need to have:
- A Microsoft Windows computer / laptop that you are familiar with using
- Microsoft Excel 2016 or newer installed (this includes Excel 365)
We also recommend that you should either:
- Already be comfortable using basic formatting features in Excel, including formatting numbers, text, and ranges. Or
- Have previously attended the Microsoft Excel for Beginners – PC Users: Module 1 webinar
Working with Styles:
- Use Format Painter
- Clear formatting
- Understand styles
- Apply a cell style
- Create a custom cell style
- Modify and delete a style
- Copy a style from another workbook
Use the Outline Tools:
- Understand Outlining
- Create an automatic outline
- Create a manual outline
- Hide and display outline levels and symbols
- Remove an outline
- Create a Subtotal Report
- Remove subtotals
- Freeze and split your window
- Create custom views
- Performa simple and complex sort
- Filter data using AutoFilter
- Remove AutoFilter
- Create custom filters
Wednesday 14 August, 9:30am – 12:30pm
Members: £120 + VAT
Non-Members: £140 + VAT
Claim 1 CPD point for attending!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
About the Trainer
Sue has been in the IT industry since 1980 and is highly experienced in defining and delivering IT End-User applications in both the public and private sectors. She has an Online Learning Facilitator certification which has enabled her to provide virtual training to various clients around the world. She also works with both classroom-based instruction and 1-2-1 coaching as well as providing assistance at the desk and floor walking.
Sue is often the Lead Trainer on projects and/or rollouts, which involves developing customised training solutions for bespoke systems and defining tailored training sessions.
She always tries to make her training sessions interactive and fun, is very enthusiastic, and always wants to encourage people to learn and get the most out her the sessions she delivers.
Wrong time? Wrong place?
SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.