Finance Themed Summit (11 September)
Join this one-day, virtual summit for an opportunity to engage with the latest advice and guidance relating to finance.
Sector experts will lead the themed sessions encouraging in-depth discussion and debate. Open to clerks, deputy clerks, responsible financial officers from councils of any size across England and Wales, and anyone with an interest in the local council sector.
Join us to:
- Examine the VAT liability of leisure services
- Maximise your councils return on investments
- Boost your council finances by letting spare rooms or buildings
- Make the most of the flexibilities in the new Procurement Act
- Consider your budget for more than just the next financial year
- Discover the viability of starting a Community Bank
11 September 2024, 9:55am – 4:00pm
Members: £60 + VAT
Non-members: £120 + VAT
Bring along a fellow clerk, officer or councillor and get their non-member place for £60 + VAT!
Attend this event and log 2 CPD points!