General Power of Competence (GPC) England – Section LO7 in isolation – 18 October
If you passed CiLCA prior to 2012, or were awarded CiLCA in Wales but now work in England then you need to undertake and pass LO7 (in the CiLCA Portfolio Guide) as a stand-alone module in order to exercise the General Power of Competence (GPC).
Date: Tuesday 18 October, 10:00am – 11:00am
Cost: Members £30 + VAT, Non-members £45 + VAT
Duration: 1 hour
100% Virtual: The session is led by a CiLCA trainer
This 60-minute webinar will cover the general powers available to your council (other than s137), and provide guidance relating to learning outcome 7 of the CiLCA Portfolio Guide.
The webinar is led by an experienced and well-qualified CiLCA trainer who will be able to answer all of your questions.
Candidates must register separately for the standalone GPC LO7 submission (costing £30).
- You hold CiLCA prior to 2012, or
- You hold the tailored qualification from the University of Gloucestershire (but not CiLCA), or
- You were awarded CiLCA in Wales, but now work in England
- You must have access to a computer/laptop in a location where you are not disturbed. Access to a computer/laptop in a location where you are not disturbed
- If you do not hold any qualifications presently you are required to pass CiLCA in its entirety
Attendance Requirements: It is advisable to contact your County Association in the first instance to find out if they provide a similar offering as it is preferable to undertake CiLCA training locally.
CPD Points: You can claim 1 CPD point
About the Trainer
Further details to come.
Wrong time? Wrong subject?
The SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please click here to complete an ‘expression of interest’.