How to Ask Better Questions – 6 October
This 1-hour webinar will cover:
- Knowing when to keep questions open-ended
- Getting the question sequence right
- Using follow up questions appropriately
- Using the right tone / style / voice
- Don’t panic when either receiving or asking a question
- Deciding what to share and deciding what to keep private
- Paying attention to group dynamics in a questioning situation
- Using appropriate language in your questions
Thursday 6 October, 2:00pm – 3:00pm
SLCC Members – £30 + VAT
Non-Members – £35 + VAT
Claim 1 CPD point for attending this webinar!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
About the Trainer
Born on Exmoor Patricia is the CEO and founder of SBA CIC a social enterprise set up to support people to progress with their career, training, and business aspirations. A Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (RSA), a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Fellow and a local social business champion is keen to support community-based organisations to thrive and grow. Patricia is an astute business professional specialising in organisational development and project management.
Wrong time? Wrong place?
SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.