Leadership Skills – Friday 9, 16, 23 & 30 September
In this 4-part webinar we will cover the following:
- Roles and responsibilities of an effective Leader
- Skills, attributes and qualities of an effective Manager
- How to establish your credibility and authority
- How to lead your team to success by applying a range of recognised leadership styles to suit different situations
- How to apply a variety of communication styles when dealing with a range of differing personalities
- How to motivate teams and individuals and drive their performance to deliver outstanding results
- How to develop the people within your team by delivering feedback effectively
- How to use recognised tools and techniques to understand behaviours and handle any conflict that may emerge amongst members of your team
- How to manage difficult personalities and behaviours within your team
- How to drive the productivity of your team and manage workloads by applying effective delegation techniques
- How to manage the performance of your people
Friday 9 September: 10:00am – 11:30am
Friday 16 September: 10:00am – 11:30am
Friday 23 September: 10:00am – 11:30am
Friday 30 September: 10:00am – 11:30am
SLCC Members – £180 + VAT
Non-Members – £21o + VAT
Claim 4 CPD points for attending these webinars!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
About the Trainer
Born on Exmoor Patricia is the CEO and founder of SBA CIC a social enterprise set up to support people to progress with their career, training, and business aspirations. A Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (RSA), a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Fellow and a local social business champion is keen to support community-based organisations to thrive and grow. Patricia is an astute business professional specialising in organisational development and project management.
Wrong time? Wrong place?
SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.