This session is ideal for anyone in the sector who’s concerned about rising energy costs, and is particularly relevant for Clerks who are responsible for the utilities of council buildings.
The aim of this 1-hour webinar is to help local councils understand what support is available, and will cover:
- An overview of the energy markets
- How to check your organisation’s bills are accurate
- An overview of The Energy Bill Discount Scheme
- How you can start your journey to Net Zero and become greener
- Ways to reduce consumption and potential areas of cost recovery in relation to your utility expenditure
- Tips on how to reduce onsite consumption
There will also be the opportunity for you to ask questions on the topic of rising energy costs.
Monday 10 July, 11:00am – 12:00pm
Claim 1 CPD point for attending this webinar!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
William Campbell, Commercial Director
William has a wealth of industry experience and is passionate about supporting organisations to become greener.
Wrong time? Wrong place?
SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.