SLCC & OVW Joint Event 2021
We are delighted to announce that the 2021 SLCC and One Voice Wales (OVW) Joint Event will take place on Thursday 13th May and will be delivered virtually.
The 2019 event was a sell-out and hailed a great success by delegates, 100% of whom said the event was highly beneficial to their council.
This event will have an overall focus on seizing opportunities to develop and enhance service delivery and will enable councillors and clerks to:
- Find out Welsh Government’s response to the recommendations of the Independent Review Panel and the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Bill
- Understand how to manage financial risk and hear from the experts at the Wales Audit Office
- Discover the opportunities of the proposed General Power of Competence (GPOC)
- Obtain the latest plans for the training of clerks and councillors in Wales
- Discover how SLCC’s and OVW services will be developing in the future
This event will be delivered in English language.
13th May 2021, 10:00am – 4:00pm
£45 + VAT
You could be eligible for a bursary towards 50% of the cost. Click here to find out more.
Attend this event and log 2.5 CPD points!