Planning Summit – July 2023
Join this one-day, virtual summit for an opportunity to engage with the latest advice and guidance relating to planning.
Sector experts will lead the themed sessions encouraging in-depth discussion and debate on town planning, neighbourhood plans, local renewables and more, all from the comfort of your home or office.
Open to clerks, deputy clerks, responsible financial officers from councils of any size across England and Wales, and anyone with an interest in the local council sector.
Attend this event to discover:
- Recent changes in planning legislation and practice
- How to avoid the pitfalls of Neighbourhood Development Plans (NDP)
- The importance of effective community engagement
- Meaningful community participation for renewable energy planning
- How to create neighbourhood planning policies
- The “radical” and “far-reaching” reforms to the planning system in England
- The benefits of neighbourhood planning
5 July 2023, 9:50am – 4:10pm
Members: £60 + VAT
Non-members: £120 + VAT
Bring along a fellow clerk, officer or councillor and get their non-member place for £60 + VAT!
Attend this event and log 2 CPD points!