Should you hold face to face meetings? Assess the risk – FREE Webinar
Pre-recorded – view anytime, anywhere! Just click the video on the left to play.
This webinar is kindly provided by Came and Company Local Council Insurance.
- Why in-person meetings
- Government Legislation and Guidance
- Risk Assessment – Hierarchy of Control
- Controlling the risks and becoming COVID-19 Safe
- Checklist – What, Why and How
Note: This webinar was recorded on 6th August 2020.
Please refer to the SLCC Coronavirus webpage for the latest guidance and updates.
For further information, please see our advice notes on virtual meetings (for SLCC members):
- Model Agenda for Online Council Meetings
- Amendment to The Local Authorities and Police and Crime Panels (Coronavirus) Regulations
- Guidance for Holding Meetings Online
- Checklist for Holding in Person Meetings
About the Trainer
Bryan Harding ACII CIRM MIIRSM Tech IOSH, is a Chartered Insurance Risk Manager and Associate member of the Chartered Insurance Institute, Technician member of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), a full member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) and a member of the Association of Insurance Surveyors (AiS). Bryan has over 40 years of experience gained during a career in Insurance and Risk Management.
Wrong time? Wrong subject?
The SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please click here to complete an ‘expression of interest’.