SLCC & OVW Joint Event 2023
Ensuring Effective Governance and Accountability
The exclusive event for local council employees in Wales, the SLCC & One Voice Wales (OVW) Joint Event 2023, will take place virtually on 8 November 2023.
Join us to:
- Learn what makes a good employer and how to implement overcome positive change
- Explore the growing role of local councils in supporting community resilience and social cohesion
- Examine the issues identified during the external audit process
- Discover key elements of the Freedom of Information legislation and the Data Protection Act 2018
- Understand how to deal with vexatious or repeated requests for information
- Uncover the challenges and opportunities of Community Asset Transfers (CATs)
- Examine the issues identified during the external audit process and Cyber Security
Attention Event Attendees: Booking Made Easy!
Booking for this event is open to everyone, including non-members. If you’re not already registered on our website, simply sign up. It’s a quick and easy process!
If you have any questions or need assistance with the booking process, please don’t hesitate to contact us, [email protected]
Wednesday 8 November 2023
£60 + VAT for Members and Non Members
Attend this event and log 2 CPD points
Feedback from the 2022 delegates
‘It was a really good day with excellent and varied material. Very worthwhile.’
‘I found the day interesting and informative.’