Time Management – 1 December
Wednesday 1 December 10:00am – 11:00am
SLCC Members – £30 + VAT
Non-Members – £35 + VAT
Claim 1 CPD point for attending this webinar!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
You will learn:
• Look at how you spend your time during the day/week at present
• Understand the barriers and analyse the pressure points in your day
• Valuing your time – how much is your time worth?
• Planning – setting priorities and manageable goals to achieve more with the same effort
• Assertive behaviour to handle distractions and manage ‘time burglars’
• Effective delegation – giving the right task to the right person
• Time Management tips you will wish you knew before that will change your professional and personal life
About the Trainer
Patricia Marks is a highly client focused and commercially astute senior business professional specialising in business development and project management, significant experience of working with public, private and third sector organisations and a proven record of accomplishment in the successful delivery of programmes and development projects within the areas of employment, education, charity, healthcare, business, environment and agriculture.
Acknowledged as a confident and persuasive communicator, with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships, both internally and externally, I have considerable experience of leading and motivating effective teams and providing training, coaching and mentoring to enable the attainment of both personal and company goals and objectives.
Wrong time? Wrong subject?
The SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.