Leadership in Action 2021
The primary training event for managers and Responsible Financial Officers (RFO’s) from councils of any size who are professionals in leadership positions or aspire to be so will take place virtually on Wednesday 9th and Thursday 10th June 2021.
This Conference will provide specific and intensive management training featuring a panel of expert speakers. Be prepared for an in-depth, all-encompassing experience which will call on delegates to be entirely focused throughout the two-day delivery.
Your inspiring agenda is being planned and will be available shortly.
What’s in it for you?
- Choose your sessions – pick from a range of sessions to develop your own learning agenda
- Tailored content – the plenary sessions will provide specific guidance to those currently in (or aspiring) leadership positions.
- CPD points – accrue CPD points to increase your knowledge as well as building your CPD log
- Join your colleagues – meet up with your colleagues in the virtual networking session to share your experiences, learn from fellow clerks or just meet up with friends
- Save time – the online delivery means there is no travel time plus you can learn from the comfort of your home or office!
Two days of intensive management training for £75 + VAT members or £199 + VAT non-members.
Member price for non-members discount – bring along a fellow clerk, officer or councillor and get their non-member place for £75 + VAT!
Clerks in Wales – you could be eligible for a bursary towards 50% of the cost. Click here to find out more.
How do I book & register?
Book the event here, we’ll email you confirmation of the booking and send you the digital delegate pack before the event begins.
Included in your pack will be the agenda containing the Zoom links to register, register for every session before the conference begins. To register, simply click the registration link next to the session name and complete your details, you will then be sent a Zoom link which will allow you to join the session at the allotted time.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com