Virtual Regional Training Seminar – East 2021
Join this one-day virtual event for training focused around the ‘Clerks’ Year Calendar’ to support you with important tasks for the upcoming months such as:
- Legal requirements for newly elected councillors & holding pre-election events
- Planning for year-end in order to meet the statutory requirements
- Examining the rules of GDPR – using personal devices for work purposes
- Powers, rights & obligations of the local council – your questions answered
- Internal audits: proper practice, internal controls & governance
- What. The. Fudge. Knuckle. Now – case study by Stephanie Bennett FSLCC, Clerk to Ivers Parish Council
The event will take place using Zoom and will include a regional case studies from Stephanie Bennett, however, for those outside the region who wish to attend, the event will still contain relevant information.
Delegates will be sent the Zoom link to access the training day a week before the event begins.
21st April 2021, 10:00am – 4:00pm
Members: £45 + VAT
Non-members: £90 + VAT
Bring along a fellow clerk, officer or councillor and get their non-member place for £45 + VAT!
Attend this event and log 2.5 CPD points!