Virtual Training Seminar – April 2021
Join this one-day virtual event for training focused around the ‘Clerks’ Year Calendar’ to support you with important tasks for the upcoming months such as:
- Legal requirements for newly elected councillors & holding pre-election events
- Planning for year-end in order to meet the statutory requirements
- Examining the rules of GDPR – using personal devices for work purposes
- Powers, rights & obligations of the local council – your questions answered
- Internal audits: proper practice, internal controls & governance
- ‘What. The. Fudge. Knuckle. Now’ – crisis planning from a clerks perspective – case study by Stephanie Bennett FSLCC, Clerk to Ivers Parish Council.
The event will take place using Zoom.
Delegates will be sent the Zoom link to access the training day a week before the event begins.
21st April 2021, 10:00am – 4:00pm
Members: £45 + VAT
Non-members: £90 + VAT
Bring along a fellow clerk, officer or councillor and get their non-member place for £45 + VAT!
Attend this event and log 2.5 CPD points!