The training will cover:
- Background to Legionella Bacteria
- The Law and UK Legislation and your responsibilities
- Penalties, Fines and Imprisonment – Corporate Manslaughter
- Where Legionella Occurs
- What you have to do to comply with the Law
- Identify the medical objectives of the Risk Assessments
- Recognise how Legionella causes problems in water systems
- Understand the risks and the organisation reporting lines of communication
- The importance of keeping records and the format and layout of written reports
- Keeping a log register and making sure it is accurate
Wednesday 24 April, 1:30pm – 3:00pm
Members: £50 + VAT
Non-Members: £60 + VAT
Claim 1 CPD point for attending this webinar!
Joining instructions will be sent to you 3 weeks before the event (please check your spam inbox) and your invoice will be sent before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
About the Trainer
Dee is a Qualified City and Guilds Water Consultant with over 11 years’ experience within this field. She has a successful track record of making sure buildings and outdoor water feature areas are kept safe from water bacteria and is working in several different sectors including: Parish Councils, Schools, The Berkeley Hotel and The Connaught Hotel, Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Local Authority and Sports and Leisure.
Dee is working with around 45 parish councils at the moment and has spoken at the Sheldonian Theatre at Oxford University, continuing to give training courses on Water Compliance as well as other aspects of Water quality and standards.
- City and Guilds Accredited. Managing Legionella in Building Water Systems (ENWS) ACoPL8
- City and Guilds Accredited. Cooling Towers ACoPL8+HTM04
- City and Guilds Accredited. Disinfection of Water Systems
- National Pool Plant Operators Certificate
We all should have clean water. Water is Life!
Wrong time? Wrong place?
SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.