International Women’s Day event 2023
Imagine a gender equal world. A world free of bias, stereotypes, and discrimination. A world that’s diverse, equitable, and inclusive. A world where difference is valued and celebrated. Together we can forge women’s equality. Collectively we can all #EmbraceEquity.
Join us for this FREE event to:
- Promote inclusion and awareness for gender equity
- Discover the difference between equity and equality
- Learn how to support the self-actualisation of all women
- Hear how to ‘take control of the things you can and let go of the things you can’t’
- Find out how #AskHerToStand and #SignUpToStand campaigns are helping to build a more inclusive democracy
Wednesday 8 March, 13:45pm – 16:05pm
Your joining instructions and invoice will be sent to you before the event. We advise that, on receipt of the joining instructions, you are liable for any fees incurred in order to attend the event.
Wrong time? Wrong place?
The SLCC is always keen to respond to members’ needs for training. If you would like to register an interest in having a particular course delivered via webinar or in your region, please let us know.