The Centre for Sustainable Energy (CSE) has recently had funding to update their Impact Tool, the Community Carbon Calculator, which calculates parish level carbon footprint data.
As part of the relaunch, they’re hosting a free two-part webinar series.
The first webinar will take place on Tuesday 20 February from 2pm to 3pm and will cover:
- An introduction to using the Community Carbon Calculator, including a practical demonstration
- Updates made to the tool to improve functionality and accuracy
- Practical tools, resources, and ideas to inspire and support you to take climate action in your community
The second webinar is on Tuesday 23 April from 11am to 12pm and will include:
- Inspiring guest speakers sharing how they have used the Community Carbon Calculator to start making positive changes in their area
- The opportunity to ask them questions about their work