Council: Rochford Parish Council
Salary: LC3 point 33-35 £36,922 to £38,890 depending on qualifications and experience) plus pension provided by Evolve Pensions (37 hours per week)
Closing date: 16/10/2020
Full time position (37 hours per week)
Salary according to national rates (LC3 point 33-35 £36,922 to £38,890 depending on qualifications and experience) plus pension provided by Evolve Pensions.
- To act as Proper Officer responsible to the council
- Advise the council on and assist in the formation of overall policies in respect of the Authority’s activities.
- Provide motivational and effective leadership to the council’s employees.
- Develop innovative ideas for improving public services and functions.
- Engage with the public, ensuring all service delivery is customer focused and driving recognition of parish council value within the community.
To obtain an application form and full job details:
Or in writing to the address below:
Parish Council Rooms
Closing date for applications: 16th October 2020.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Phone: 01702 540722
Mobile: 07848 438408