Council: Faringdon Town Council
Salary: SCP: 18-23 (£24,982 – £27,741) depending on experience
Closing date: 24/09/2021
Faringdon Town Council requires a full time (37 hours) Deputy Town Clerk.
We are looking for a person with a flexible and positive attitude to join our team. Candidates must have good communication skills and be computer literate. Relevant experience would be an advantage although training will be provided.
Duties will include:
- To deputise for the Town Clerk
- To act as Clerk to two committees
- To act as Clerk to appointed working parties / sub-committees
- To act as Clerk to Tuckers Recreation Ground Trust
- To act as Clerk to Faringdon War Memorial Trust
- Website Management
- Health and Safety Support
The post includes some evening and weekend work.
Flexible working patterns will be considered.
Salary SCP: 18-23 (£24,982 – £27,741) depending on experience.
Closing Date: Friday 24th September 2021
1st Interview: W/C 27th September 2021
2nd Interview: W/C 4th October 2021
For further details please visit: www.faringdontowncouncil.gov.uk
Or contact Sally Thurston on 01367 240281 or by email email@example.com
Supporting documents can be downloaded below: