Council: Drayton Parish Council
Salary: SCP 30-34, £33,782 - £37,890 (f-t equivalent) Local Government Pension Scheme also offered
Closing date: 08/11/2021
Are you an experienced administrator/manager or existing clerk looking for interesting, varied, and flexible work?
We are looking for a new Clerk to:
- Organise and attend council meetings (some in the evening), prepare agendas and write minutes
- Manage our playgrounds, playing fields, sports facilities and other open spaces/amenities
- Manage a small team of staff and contractors
- Manage the finances and risk assessment
- Be the first point of contact for the public
- Help to organise community events and activities We have an office in Drayton and you can work flexibly (home/office combination).
Salary range: £33,782 – £37,890 SCP 30-34 (f-t equivalent). Local Government Pension Scheme offered.
To apply, and request a copy of the full job description, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 8 November 2021.
Interviews will be held in late November.