Council: Abingdon Town Council
Salary: SCP 24 – 28, £28,672 - £32,234 pro-rata (25 hours per week)
Closing date: 22/10/2020 17:00
Abingdon Town Council is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed individual to join the small team at its Roysse Court Offices.
The postholder will be a property management professional with responsibility for undertaking the management of all council owned properties including management of the fabric of buildings, ensuring that all maintenance and improvement actions are properly undertaken and managing relationships with tenants.
- To undertake any other duties, as directed by the town clerk.
- To ensure that the council’s vision, values, key objectives and agreed policies guide, govern and are integral to all actions, recommendations
- and decisions in relation to the postholder’s responsibilities.
- To prepare reports and attend meetings of council committee and the council, as directed by the town clerk.
- Undertake training and development as directed by the town clerk.
- Observe and implement all relevant health and safety standards and rules.
- Attend and participate in all relevant internal and external meetings in connection with the responsibilities of the post.
- Ensure that the council’s various policies, procedures, financial regulations and standing orders are adhered to in carrying out all tasks and duties, including adherence to the council’s Code of Practice relating to confidentiality.
Or e-mail email@example.com for paper copies.
Closing date: Thursday 22nd October (5pm). Interviews will take place during week commencing 2nd November 2020 and it is anticipated that the appointees will take up the posts as soon as possible.