Join the next panel discussions via Zoom organised and facilitated by the International Institute of Municipal Clerks (IIMC).
The free session on the topic of Bullying in the Workplace will be held on 20 October 2021 at 5pm – 6pm.
This session will potentially cover the following items:
- Is there a common understanding of what constitutes bullying?
- Bullying or harassment – is there a difference?
- Is it bullying by colleagues, members, public?
- How does it happen? Face-to-face, social media, etc?
- How does it make you feel?
- How to deal with bullying?
- What can you do?
- How and where to raise the issue?
- Should you keep a diary of incidents in order to build up a case?
The next and final session on the topic of Your Resilience/Wellbeing will be held on Wednesday 27 October 2021 at 5pm.
Key to this session will be listening to peoples’ experiences about how they are coping (or not) from the global pandemic and exploring what you could do or should not do. Further information on this will be shared with participants before each session.
As seats are limited please register as soon as possible. The deadline to register for both topics/ sessions) is Friday 14 October 2021 at 5pm.
To register please email Tom van der Hoven, IIMC International Development Consultant, at email@example.com with the following detail:
- In the subject heading the words “Zoom Registration” together with:
- In the case of North America or Canada – your region -e.g. Region 1, 2 or 10 for instance;
- In the case of Region XI – your association or institute name – e.g. ADSO, SLCC, etc.
- In the body of the email include your name, your local authority and your position/post as well as the date of the topic/session you would like to attend.
Due to the large number of applications that could potentially be received only those who are successful in being allocated a seat will be contacted. Hence, if you have not heard back from Tom by Wednesday 17 October 2021 you should assume that you have been unsuccessful this time.