Selection and Recruitment Service
Do you need a new clerk, deputy clerk, finance officer or other member of staff? At LCC, an SLCC Enterprise, we have helped many councils with the recruitment and selection of key officers and are available to help your council and ease the process for you.
The key stages of the support we provide are:
- Stage 1: Reviewing the Job Description and evaluating the proposed pay grade for the role.
- Stage 2: Producing a comprehensive recruitment pack.
- Stage 3: Creating and posting the job advert and sending out application packs.
- Stage 4: Collating and assessing applications using a scoring matrix, developing a short-list.
- Stage 5: Inviting applicants to interview and liaising with the interview panel, providing advice and support.
- Stage 6: Attending interviews remotely or at council offices.
- Stage 7: Collating outcomes, liaising with candidates, and managing the handover to the council.
Locum and Interim Services
Providing Councils with Professional, Temporary Cover.
The LCC Locum service is delivered by our team of clerks all of whom have worked within local councils. Our locums are employed by SLCC and we invoice your council for the number of hours worked at the agreed hourly rate, enabling the council and locum to comply with HMRC off-payroll rules. The rate charged to you is inclusive of Employers National Insurance, pension contributions, our payroll and handling costs, and a payment for Annual Leave, making the Locum process easy for you to manage.
Costs range from £25 to £45 per hour (an all-inclusive charge).
Email [email protected] today to discuss your requirements.