CloudyIT’s expertise and history working with local government means that we apply our understanding of the legislative and infrastructure requirements to deliver a full suite of services that are perfectly tailored to improving productivity, security, and performance across councils’ digital modernisation needs.
An expertly tailored service
Whether you are looking for a bespoke digital solution to a problem, need to get on top of your cyber security, web accessibility, and training needs, or you are simply seeking to fill an IT, communication, connectivity or digital media gap, our experts can help you.
We help councils to keep pace with today’s fast-moving digital world through:
- Tailor-made digital solutions that help to streamline councils’ operations using cutting-edge Microsoft 365 technology
- Professional training services and IT support that is focused on empowering staff to adopt proven best practices
- Our network of world-leading collaborative partners supporting our delivery of high quality, socially responsible services, that serve the interests of all our communities
A Managed Service Provider (MSP) to UK councils
CloudyIT wraps all your council’s IT and technology needs into one easy-to-manage, cost-effective, and secure solution. We cater to councils of all sizes and cover the following core services:
- IT Managed Services – Our Managed Service Provision means we are qualified to proactively take care of every aspect of your council’s IT infrastructure so that you don’t have to worry about it and can focus on your day-to-day operations.
- IT Solutions for Modernisation – Alongside partners like Microsoft, Decisions, RBS Rialtas and CSR-A and many others, we are able to offer complete solutions for modernising councils using Microsoft 365 integrated services. Our modernisation service supports councils with everything from simplifying meeting management, and streamlining bookings and events, to improving financial management and building bespoke apps for seamlessly managing council services and better engaging the community.
- IT Support – Our IT support services extend from providing you with everyday technical support being on hand from our qualified engineer team, through to IT consultancy and the hardware, software and network connectivity solutions your council might need. We can advise and support you with on any aspect of IT – from migrating to the cloud, making your website accessible, and modernising to paperless administration, to connecting your infrastructure to VOIP phones, and setting up improved broadcasting capabilities for “hybrid” council meetings to cater to both in-person and virtual attendees.
- Security – The security of council’s data and systems is paramount to us, which is why we work with the world’s biggest security vendors to ensure our clients are fully protected. From backups, anti-virus, and web protection, through to GDPR consultancy, disaster recovery solutions and Cyber Essentials accreditation, our specialists can help your organisation put in place preventative security measures and keep on top of your data and security compliance to minimise the risk of data breaches and cyber-attacks.
- Training – Training is central to our services because we believe in empowering staff with the skills to help them maximise on their digital tools. We build tailored training solutions that are specially designed to help councils drive the adoption of best-practice Microsoft tools for optimal productivity, security and efficiency across their organisation.
For more information on the services CloudyIT offer, please visit our website here or call 01280 814684.