The Place-Based Initiative Ltd has set up weekly zoom sessions to help them update and enhance the Great Collaboration website, with the aim of including more information on climate action good practice for town and parish councils and their communities.
The weekly sessions are intended to:
- Host short expert presentations on requested climate action topics
- Gather information and suggestions for additions to the growing library of climate action good practice
- Allow people to become more involved in the development of the project and offer any expert advice on key topics
They have set up three working groups that they would like to invite you to join:
- Editorial – researching, gathering and preparing good practice to share nationally
- Website development – making technical improvements to the Great Collaboration (including digital mapping) so that guidance is easy to find
- Communications – sharing good practice by newsletter and social media as it emerges, and supporting a network of county-based advisors
Please contact them on [email protected] if you would like to get involved in the project.