The dates have been just released for the six Virtual Regional Training Seminars (VRTS) for 2021 and booking is available now.
SLCC Head of Conferences, Training and Education, Helen Quick commented, ‘We are delighted to launch our new virtual event offering for 2021 which will provide training focused around the Clerks’ Year Calendar to support clerks with their work in the months ahead. The events will also feature regional updates incorporating local SLCC Branches to deliver case studies and discuss regional opportunities and challenges.’
The full agenda is currently being planned and will include training on:
- Preparing your Annual Return
- Updating your Risk Assessment(s)
- Arranging your elections
- Renewing your insurance
- Actioning VAT claims
- And much more!
The events will take place using Zoom and a VRTS is planned for each region, however, for those outside the region who wish to attend, the event will still contain relevant information.
Tickets are now available at just £45 + VAT for members and £90 + VAT non-members. Bring along a fellow clerk, officer or councillor and get their non-member place for £45 + VAT!
Each VRTS will be generously sponsored by the following companies who will also present a session on the day:
- VRTS South West, 24th March: Cloudy Group
- VRTS East, 21st April: Wellers Hedley Solicitors
- VRTS North, 23rd June: Utility Aid
- VRTS Midlands, 8th September: Microshade VSM
- VRTS South East, 10th November: CCLA Investment
- VRTS Wales, 24th November: sponsor to be announced