The Local Government and Partnerships Division, Welsh Government has invited members from Wales to take part in a consultation to obtain views on draft statutory guidance for community and town councils. The guidance to support community and town councils covers:
- Eligibility to exercise the general power of competence
- Accessing meetings from multiple locations
- Providing the opportunity for public participation at public council meetings
- Publishing an annual report
- Publishing a training plan to support training for councillors and council staff
The consultation can be completed via an online survey or by emailing, or posting, your response.
The closing date for the consultation is on the 17 March 2022.