CiLCA – Additional Costs
CiLCA Training course
Students must register for the CiLCA qualification separately. This is the cost of a training course; you will need to pay a separate fee for submitting your work for the qualification.
- SLCC CiLCA Portfolio Course, members £340 + VAT and non-members £390 + VAT
- SLCC webinar CiLCA Portfolio Course £250 + VAT
- County Association training cost, please contact your Local Council Association for their costs
- SLCC Bookshop: (CiLCA students who are not members of SLCC will have the opportunity to purchase our books at member prices, please contact us if you wish to do so via firstname.lastname@example.org) Local Council Administration – Charles Arnold Baker, The Clerks’ Manual 2019
There is no charge for the first referral
Payment for referrals (work that has been referred for a second time), please read the referral policy
- £10 per learning outcome
- You cannot make another attempt on the LO that has been referred a second time until you have finished all five units.
- More information about second referrals can be found on page 9 of the CiLCA portfolio guide.
- For the payment for referral to be unlocked please complete the referral form and send to email@example.com
CiLCA Extension requests are £50 and must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the reasons you require the extension. Only one extension request can be made per learner and the maximum extension that can be issued is 3 months.
SLCC offer group and individual 1-2-1 mentoring for students already studying for their Certificate in Local Council Administration (CiLCA) qualification:
- SLCC Group Mentoring £20 + VAT per session
Designed for students who have already attended face-to-face, CiLCA training with SLCC or the County Association, each 60-minute webinar will cover one unit and, to provide individual support, each webinar will cater for a maximum of 6 delegates
- SLCC 1-2-1 Mentoring
Virtual, one-to-one CiLCA mentoring sessions. To find out more details contact the qualifications administrator email@example.com
We ask that students who receive training through their local County Association make contact with them in the first instance to find out if they are offering mentoring.
Email the qualifications administrator firstname.lastname@example.org with details of certificate that requires a replacement for:
|CiLCA 2011 / 2013||£15|
|CiLCA Section 7 – The General Power of Competence||£15 applies to England only|
Replacement certificates will reflect the legal name of the student at the time the qualification was awarded.
If you have changed your name since the original certificate was awarded, we are unable to amend any name changes after the date the qualification was awarded.