We are delighted to announce that the full agenda for the 2021 SLCC and One Voice Wales (OVW) Joint Event is now available!
The 2019 conference was a sell-out and hailed a great success by delegates, 100% of whom said the event was highly beneficial to their council. This year’s conference will take place virtually on Thursday 13th May and will focus on seizing opportunities to develop and enhance service delivery.
The event will enable councillors and clerks to:
- Find out Welsh Government’s response to the recommendations of the Independent Review Panel and the Local Government and Elections (Wales) Bill
- Understand how to manage financial risk and hear from the experts at the Wales Audit Office
- Discover the opportunities of the proposed General Power of Competence (GPOC)
- Obtain the latest plans for the training of clerks and councillors in Wales
- Discover how SLCC’s and OVW services will be developing in the future
Book your place for only £45 + VAT!