Community Engagement Summit
Learn how to identify, involve and engage your community with practical advice delivered by sector experts in this one-day, virtual Summit.
Open to clerks, deputy clerks, Responsible Financial Officers from councils of any size across England and Wales, and anyone with an interest in the local council sector.
Taking place virtually on Wednesday 6 April, 10am – 4pm, this unmissable event, sponsored by CloudyIT will cover:
- 7 steps to creating and designing successful and memorable events
- Free resources to connect your community for The Big Jubilee Lunch
- Facebook groups and how to use them to build a positive community
- The story of the first C2 community-led, place-based partnership and how it united the council and community
- How a community came together to help the desperate needs of residents during the pandemic
- Microsoft 365 council apps and how they can be used to tackle common service problems
Attend for only £45 + VAT for members or £90 + VAT for non-members.
Bring along a fellow clerk, officer or councillor and get their non-member place for £45 + VAT!
Clerks in Wales – you could be eligible for a bursary towards 50% of the cost. Click here to find out more.
Attend this event and log 2.5 CPD points!