Can I still use my designated letters when I retire?

3 September 2019

If you are a retiring member and you have changed your membership from Fellow/Principal to Past Service membership, you can still use your professional designation, FSLCC/PSLCC after your name.

Unfortunately, this only applies to the designated letters and does not include the other benefits of the Professional Development Scheme (PDS). If you would like to add the designated letters to your name on our system please login to the website and update your name in the ‘contact details’ section. Alternatively please contact [email protected]