It really depends who paid for your subscription. If your council has paid, then the membership stays with the council and cannot be transferred to another council if you leave (the membership is taken up by your successor). If you have paid for the subscription then the subscription remains with you.
- Can I still be a member after I leave the council?
- Can I still use my designated letters when I retire?
- Do I have to be a clerk to join?
- How do I calculate my Full membership subscription?
- I am halfway through my membership, can I upgrade to become a Principal/Fellow member?
- I have a procurement project coming up which require specialist expertise, can you help?
- If I join the SLCC, does my membership start from now or the beginning of the year?
- If I leave my council does the membership travel with me?
- Our council needs to cover staff absence, can you help?
- Under what power can my council pay my subscription?
- What if I clerk to more than one council?
- What is the difference between the SLCC, NALC and One Voice Wales?
- Who pays my subscription?